Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Victory!

Last week I went to go edit some more Berlin photos when the hard drive started acting up on me. The computer wasn't recognizing that anything was plugged in, so I couldn't access any of the files! Jeremy took the hard drive to work to see if it would work on a computer there, but still no luck. Heartbroken, I kept trying in vain to see if the thing would work on the computer. I was devastated at the thought of losing everything I had taken since we moved here in August! Jeremy took the hard drive to a computer shop near us, and the guy said he'd see what he could do. It took a couple of days to extract the files, but he was successful and we now have everything safe and sound on the laptop! Victory! Unfortunately, everything was all organized into neat little folders before, and now all the photos are mixed up together - edited, watermarked, mexico and the cottage, etc. BUT we have it all and I'm ecstatic!

Stay tuned for Berlin photos!

0 comments: